prince george

The paddle steamer Prince George was launched from the Thomas yard on 8th March 1890. She was the only paddle steamer to be built at the yard and was delivered to P&H Lewis of Conway. She was used as one of four steamers to carry tourists along the river Conwy as far as the old slate quay at Trefriw.