Melin adda - Amlwch

Melin Adda , Amlwch, SH 440921. Dates from 1790s, A water mill on the same site is mentioned in the Extent of Anglesey in 1352. The miller called Owen Hughes was killed after being hit by one of the sails in  May 1851. The mill was closed around 1912 and was turned into a residence in the mid 1970s.