Melin Llangoed

Melin Llangoed, Mariandyrys , SH 608812. Erected in 1741 from local lime stone. The mill at Llangoed was erected by Henry Williams in 1741. It was one of the earliest tower mills on Anglesey. The mill closed in 1921. Source: Barry Guise and George Lees, 'Windmills of Anglesey' (Builth Wells, 1992).

The mill continued to operate until 1921.

It’s been restored with great care and thought and whilst retaining it’s character, it offers luxury accommodation. The renovation work was finally completed in May 2007.

White Beach Luxury Holiday Windmill on Anglesey